Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flipped A Media Center Shelf

I bought a media center shelf as I call it because not sure what else it would be considered.  I walked around this garage sale that was set up on a driveway and came across this media shelf. It didn't even cross my mind that I would buy it but out of curiosity I touched it as it was unique.  An older woman who was running the yard sale quickly told me it was $10 if I wanted it. She was definitely not someone I could see as an owner who would value such a modern piece of furniture and therefore the reason for the cheap price I guess.  Well I bought it and flipped it on Craigslist for $35. It took me about a week though and probably because I couldn't figure out what to title it to attract the right viewers.

Media Center Garage Sale Flip



No comments:

Post a Comment